When Casey James visited St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital last January as part of Country Cares for St. Jude Kids, the fans wanted to know how they could help donate to help this great organization.
St. Jude was kind enough to include Casey’s name among the roster of Country stars on whose behalf donations can be made. You can donate to St. Jude in Casey’s name directly on their website HERE.
There are two options, both of which you can access from the same Casey James Donations Page.
You can become a Partner in Hope and set up a monthly $19 donation. When you become a Partner In Hope you will receive:
- Monthly stories and photos of the children you are helping
- A “Portraits of Hope” photo album to display your monthly pictures
- A quarterly newsletter featuring additional patient stories and the latest St. Jude medical and research breakthroughs
- An annual copy of the St. Jude calendar featuring the art and stories of St. Jude patients
- An annual holiday card you can sign and return with your own personal message of encouragement and support for the children of St. Jude as they fight to win their battles against cancer
Or, if you’re not ready to make a monthly commitment, you can donate any amount at any time.
Thanks for your support of this great organization. For more on St. Jude, and all the great work they do, click HERE.