Congratulations Casey! Just days away from the release of his debut album, Casey James‘ lead single, “Let’s Don’t Call It a Night,” reached a new peak of 24, up from 27 last week after 30 weeks on the Billboard country singles chart.
Don’t miss the last day two days of the Countdown to “Casey James” – Win a Trip to American Idol. We still have “Undone” to look forward to as well as the electronic press kit.
Casey spent the week in the media for an album promotion tour. Following, are interviews, scheduled dates that can’t be missed, and all media related posts.
- Casey James Media Mentions 3/12/12
- Casey on Nashville New Country 3/18/12
- Casey James Discusses How 2004 Accident Still Shapes his Life on The Crook and Chase Show
- Casey James to be on Ellen 3/21- Talks About the “Huge Day” When his CD is in Stores
- Casey James Catches Fans up on Pre-CD Release Activities
Don’t miss the excellent reviews “Casey James” is receiving. GAC’s Addison explained, “On this promising debut, Casey shows himself as a talented young artist that might be on the verge of something big.” Congratulations Casey!
- RAVE Review of “Casey James” From GAC
- Another Great Review of Casey James’ Upcoming CD
- Review of “Casey James” *by Shari Geller
- Casey James’ CD Release Media Blitz
Catch up on all of Casey’s concerts this week for videos, photos, and more:
- Casey at the N.A.B. Luncheon in Washington, DC
- Casey James Entertains a Lucky Few at WMZQ Washington, DC
- Casey James Returns to the Grand Ole Opry
If you missed Casey’s twitter party, you can find it here:
Up next week:
The release of “Casey James” 3/20/2012 CLICK HERE to purchase
Casey James to be on Ellen 3/21- Talks About the “Huge Day” When his CD is in Stores
Casey returns to Billy Bob’s